What is Clearogen?
Clearogen does something that very few other acne treatment kits do. They acknowledge the existence of a hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and it’s strong effect on making acne worse unless dealt with. The claim is that by focusing on the root cause, this solution will not just make your acne breakouts and appearance better, but also make it less likely to appear in the first place in the future.
It does this with a 3 step or product kit tha contains the following:
- Clearogen Foaming Cleanser – for any good kit, first an easy to apply cleanser is required to remove all irritants that might make your acne worse, namely dirt, hair, dead skin cells, you name it. It is especially useful for very oily skin, as many times acne is a product of skin being way too oily and this product claims to help with that.
- Clearogen Clarifying Toner – the next one comes in the shape of a toner which, when applied is used to help your pores open up and clean them up. Also used to reduce swelling and irritation, as when using the other product in their kit, they may agitate the skin due to their active ingredients. This is a good calming agent for that purpose.
- Clearogen Acne Lotion – and lastly, the main reason why this product either works or does not work. Benzoyl Peroxide coupled with several other ingredients help to get rid of any germs and leftover residue on your skin, thus helping your acne outbreaks become smaller and smaller. It claims that within 30 days, you will be able to see clear improvements.
Is all of this enough to make it a great product? Let’s see.
It claims the following:
- 30 days to start seeing results.
- It claims to have a 95% success rate.
- It claims to be good to use for all skin types.
What is the reality?
“I’ve been using this for like 4 weeks now, and it’s so cool! I’ve never used anything like it, most other stuff just dries my skin up. Now this one also does, but it’s not that bad really. I’m still using it and my acne breakout around my nose is like a lot better, I’m gonna buy more for sure when this one runs out.”
“I’ve bought this for my daughter, she has moderate acne around her nose, and it’s hurting her when I apply it, so I stopped. Acne did get a better but it’s not ok if it hurts her all the time.”
“It’s been a few days and my acne is starting to clear up, I’m actually surprised. I’ve had acne my whole life since I was a teenager. It wasn’t fun being in school and being teased about it all the time. So now that it’s getting better I really am happy. Hope it works out in a few weeks too!”
Clearogen Solution Ratings
Clearogen proves that it’s acne solution is here to stay with above average results and user satisfaction. Unless you have really sensitive skin, this might be a good fit for you.