What is Striadril?
Striadril is actually a bit different from other creams, as it does really center around stretch marks, and it was labeled under the category of wrinkle removal creams, which suggests that its main function was to reduce wrinkles, while still being effective for stretch marks.
That would be if everything else was in order. Their official site does not have it listed as their product anymore, meaning that it is currently not on sale at all and other than some retailers, it cannot be bought from the official producer.
Its effectiveness is also questionable, as due to its rather fast demise, there are not many reviews of the product from actual customers, so actual knowledge of whether it does work or not is unknown at the time.
It claims the following:
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
What is the reality?
- Algae Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract
- Butylene Glycol
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Caprylic Triglyceride
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract
- Glucosamine HCI
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract Licorice
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch
- Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3
- Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
- Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract
- Yeast Extract Faex
No instructions whatsoever were provided from the official site or retailer.