What is Rodial Stretch MX?
This cream is one of the rarer creams that actually are not centered on stretch marks directly, but more on the overall skin health and improvement. It is worth noting that even the producer itself does not mention any specific improvements for stretch marks, but only a decrease in skin impurities like wrinkles and fine lines.
So in the claims department, it is pretty accurate to what it actually does and helps, making it a pretty straightforward decision if its benefits are what you desire.
Remember though that if you are pregnant, that no specific tests have been done to certify it safe for pregnancy. While this does not mean that it is dangerous, it is advised for you to consult your doctor before using this cream.
It claims the following:
- Helps improve the appearance of skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What is the reality?
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Citral, Geraniol
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Linalool, Limonene
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Triticum Vulgaris (Wheat) Germ Oil
Before applying the cream, be sure to exfoliate your skin beforehand, this means to remove the upper layer of your skin by using a brush.
When done, apply the cream in a circular motion on your skin.
Do this 2 times a day, for 8 weeks and you should start seeing your desired results by then.