What is Dermectin?
Dermectin is a cream, which claims to have a double feature to it. Basically instead of only affecting stretch marks it also helps against wrinkles.
Anti-aging properties are also a big point of dermectin, repairing skin damage beyond the initial stretch marks, making your skin look smoother and better for a long time.
It claims the following:
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties, making it a multipurpose cream for your skin
- Tested by dermatologists
- Makes your skin smoother and firmer
- Any skin discoloration will be evened out
What is the reality?
There is no official release of ingredients.
However, it is mentioned that it has:
- natural amino acids
- a green tea extract
- Be sure to apply to the desired area of the skin 2-3 times daily for four to six weeks.
- Never apply it more than 3 times in a 24 hour time span.
- When applying, massage it with a circular motion into your skin, and expect a warm feeling during the procedure.
“There are no user reviews for this cream.”
Marie @ SkinOverhaul
Dermectin Stretch Mark Cream Ratings
Another product that cannot be bought through official means. You may want to find another stretch mark treatment.