No one likes to do unnecessary work. Even when it comes to removing stretch marks, the results are best when you don’t have to drive 3 hours to the nearest doctor.
- It’s true even more if there are other, easier and much more convenient ways to do it.
- The situation with stretch marks is that because they are not a medical condition, it seems like spending mountains of money and time for it seems unreasonable.
- But its not the medical aspect of it that bothers us so much, its the visual, self-confidence dent that such small marks can make.
This is why so many people would be willing to do anything to get rid of them, no matter what the cost. However, sometimes spending a mountain of money coupled with long waiting times will discourage even the most persistent person.
So you may ask… Instead, how can I get rid of my stretch marks, right at home?
What Can You do to Get Rid Of Stretch Marks at Home?
Most of the really expensive procedures such as laser and skin surgery can be effective at removing them, but only for a short time.
- For example, if someone is overweight. The cause of stretch marks being the weight, any removal procedure will be almost pointless as the stretch marks will return, because the cause will not be removed, which is excessive weight.
- This is because such a person has not helped the skin with any nutrition or reduced their weight to lessen the pressure on the skin.
- Thus most likely even more scars will appear over time, requiring more and more surgeries, effectively solving nothing in the long run.
In this case, you cannot do this at home at all as only a skilled dermatologist can do this for you. And like this, nothing is solved and even so, could not be done from your warm and cozy home. The only way to do it from your home and help your skin be stronger in the long run is using creams/oils/lotions/ingredient extracts.
These do not require a trained professional and can be done right in your bathroom after the shower or in the morning after a good nights sleep.
So how do you do this?
- Firstly, during all the time using your preferred cream solution, you are never ever required to leave the house at all.
- Meaning no appointments and no long boring rides to any institute.
- The only ride that you might need to make is in the start if you have any other skin conditions or bad allergies to get the OK from your doctor that it is safe to use the product.
- Even the creams/lotions are shipped directly to your house so you can very well be in your pajamas all the time.
- This makes it great if you have a comfortable section of your home like your couch or bed and can use the creams there in the full glory of your house, without any interruption.
- Secondly, using cream solutions to get rid of striae is not only effective at the time, but it also works long term.
- This means that when using it every day, it delivers nutrients to your skin that it uses to combat the existing scars that you have and helps keep your skin in proper form, giving it a preventive effect as well.
- And just like that, you are both removing your stretches and protecting yourself from new ones as well, just by using a cream once or twice per day for a few minutes for it to be absorbed into your skin.
Getting rid of your stretch marks is not an easy process as it may take time. However, the treatment procedures have become very advanced in the last decade, so any solution that you apply, you can be sure that long years of research have gone into making it a good product. If not, the reviews of the creams will let you know before you purchase anything that might not work.