What is Acnezine Acne Removal / Treatment Solution?
The well known company in the skin care industry, Revitol also has their own acne treatment solution. This solution is called Acnezine.
Some treatment solution contain pills, creams, lotions, even full on dermabrasion kits in an attempt to help you get rid of your acne.
The kit of acnezine is comprised out of 2 parts:
- Antioxidant Pills
Firstly we have the jar, that contain pills with antioxidant ingredients. Thus when the pills are consumed, the “inflammation” that acne is, get’s settled down, like throwing water over a fire.
- Drying Cream
The ingredients in the drying cream, when applied reduce the amount of sebum that the skin has, thus reducing the chance of acne to even appear.
As you can see, one part attacks acne from the inside out, while the other attacks it from the outside. The ingredients(full list below) are also good, including well known ones like Benzoyl Peroxide, Aloe Vera and so on.
It all looks good on paper. But what is the reality, how does it actually perform when put in action?
It claims the following:
- Works for adults & teenagers suffering from mild to moderate facial or body acne.
- Eliminate spots, pimples, redness, pus, blackheads & whiteheads.
- Fast and effective acne cure from the inside out.
What is the reality?
Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin C Ester, Hydrolyzed Collagen (250 mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid (50 mg), Hyaluronic Acid (10 mg), Ubidecarenone Co-Enzyme Q10 (10 mg), Aloe Vera, Bioperine Extract, Gelatin, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Bilberry Extract, Birch Leaf Extract, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honey, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lemon Peel Oil, Methylpropanediol, Orange or Neroli Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Parfum, Sage Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sugar Cane Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Water, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel, Xanthan Gum.
1. Clean your skin well before applying Acnezine.
2. When applying, cover the whole acne area, not just the tip.
3. Apply 1x – 3x times every day, making sure to start with only one at the start then gradually increase.
4. If any side effects such as peeling or drying occurs, then reduce the application to only once per day.
Side Note: Sun exposure needs to be avoided. If you cannot avoid it, use sunscreen.